Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions about how LEARN works? We've got answers!
1. What do you mean by "full-time"?
2. What is the internship and does everyone get to participate?
3. What does the application process look like at LEARN?
4. How old do I have to be to attend LEARN?
5. How long should my application be?
6. What financial assistance do you offer?
We partner with a few finance firms who offer different types of payment plans for our students.
Skills Fund is our main finance partner. You can read more about what they offer out students here: Skills Fund Options
Wefinance.co is another option for our students.
There are lots of options out there for bootcamp students. If neither of these companies work for you, send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can see how we can help.
7. Can I pay my tuition using a credit card?
8. Can I call you or drop by to talk?
9. Can I work while attending LEARN
10. What is the background of the typical LEARN Student?
11. How many students in each class? And how many teachers?
We keep a student teacher ration of less that 10/1 , so 1 teacher for 10 students, 2 of 11-20, 3 for 21-26. We cap our classes at 26 max.
12. What is pair programming and why do you use it?
13. What kind of job can I look for after your course?
14. What kind job assistance support do you offer after the course?
15. What is the refund policy?
We want this to be simple and fair.
The $200 deposit is 100% non-refundable. This covers our costs of onboarding and administration and holds your place at camp.
We want your experience at LEARN to be amazing. If you leave camp for any reason within the first 5 days of camp, we will issue you a full refund, minus the down payment.
If, after you spend 5 days in the camp you find out that it's not for you, please reference this refund schedule:
Week 2: 75% of your tuition is refundable (minus the deposit)
Week 3: 60% of your tuition is refundable (minus the deposit)
Week 4: 45% of your tuition is refundable (minus the deposit)
Week 5-16: Tuition is no longer available for a refund
Refunds will be issued within 30 days of approval. If financing with a Financing Partner, we will abide by the refund policies of that lender when issuing the refund. Most agreements with our partners state that the money goes back to them in the event of a refund.