Coding has truly exploded during the past two decades, changing from something that was only used in video games and the occasional electronic device, to something that is truly integral to the way we do business and live our lives.
With the internet expanding with each passing day, the need for trained coding professionals isn’t going to stop increasing anytime soon. It’s safe to say that enlisting in one of the top coding bootcamps in San Diego and becoming a full-time programmer is a choice you won’t regret.
Let’s say you’re a complete newbie when it comes to coding. How do you get started? Do you need to spend years attending university, or can a coding bootcamp teach you everything you need to know to land a programming job? Read on to find out.
Table of Contents:
What should I look for in a coding boot camp?
The primary benefit of attending an intensive coding bootcamp is that it can teach you a lot in just a few months, compared to the 3-4 years it would take to learn almost any other highly sought-after skill.
This enables you to reinvent your career without having to devote years of your life to training. A bootcamp also gives you a clean financial slate: you won’t have to worry about paying off an exorbitant college or university debt.
Top 5 traits of a quality programming bootcamp are:
- Beginner-friendly training for aspiring developers who aren’t yet ready to commit to a months-long intensive bootcamp. These weekend bootcamps are designed to teach coding essentials to newcomers and give them a feel for what it’s like to be a full-time coder.
- Full-stack training means that you’ll receive extensive training in both the back-end and front-end sides of web development. This will give you an in-depth understanding of the web development process and provide you with additional career options.
- Internship at a reputable tech company is a must. Aside from giving you the crucial working experience every newcomer needs, an internship also allows you to secure vital contacts and showcase your skills in front of key industry figures.
- Personalized career development provided by trained Career Services Manager coaches who help students land jobs, discover their passions, and get a firm foothold in the coding industry. World-class coding academies even offer their students lifelong career support.
- Remote learning. Not everyone wants to or is able to travel every day from their house in the Carmel Mountain Ranch to attend lessons on the other side of the city. Quality coding academies understand this, which is why they allow their students to attend the lessons remotely from the comfort of their home.
Which coding language is easiest for a beginner?
There’s no such thing as an “easy” coding language. After all, if programming languages were simple, developers wouldn’t be paid nearly as well as they are. As a prospective web developer, your goal is to learn how to create highly manageable applications and work well as a part of a team.
Where can I enlist at a first-rate San Diego weekend coding bootcamp?
Learning how to code is one of the best decisions a person can make for their career today. As the premier coding academy in San Diego, Learn Academy is uniquely equipped to transform a complete coding beginner into a working web developer in only four months.
Our bootcamps are available remotely, and include both extensive theoretical lessons and a month-long internship program. Contact us today.