Read on to discover the answers to these questions and more.
What is back end development?
Websites are like cars. Users get to see the outer body and interact with the controls, but it’s the engine and other internals that actually make the car run. In the world of web development, back end is the “engine” that makes the site work. For example, Ruby on Rails is an excellent back-end coding language.
It depends on how you go about it. It’ll come as no surprise to anyone that having access to first-rate teachers and an optimized curriculum will result in a faster, better, and more pleasant learning experience. Luckily, competitively-priced coding bootcamps are available in San Diego.
A full-stack coding bootcamp should:
- Include at least 3 months of theoretical lessons and exercises.
- Include a month-long internship at a respected company.
- Teach both front-end and back-end coding in order to produce versatile programmers.
- Teach HTML and CSS.
- Train you to use additional coder tools such as Git, GitHub, and so on.
- Have superbly-trained and experienced teachers.
- Have comfortable and well-equipped premises.
Located near San Diego Central Library, Learn Academy is California’s premier coding bootcamp. Whether you’re a longtime coder looking to expand your skillset or a novice with no previous experience in development, our intensive four-month bootcamp is sure to dramatically boost your coding career.
Not only will the bootcamp teach you everything you need to know to start working in web development, the internship will also give you a vital opportunity to make industry contacts and possibly land a job right after bootcamp.
Get in touch with us today and schedule your free tour of our premises.